Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
shelovesfelines shelovesfelines is offline

Default How do I kern text?

I am trying to kern text in a table in Microsoft Word, and I don't know how
to do this. Please help me with instructions. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I suspect you are using "kern" in a different sense from the one we
understand. Can you further describe what you're trying to do?

http://word.mvps.org

"shelovesfelines" wrote in
message ...
I am trying to kern text in a table in Microsoft Word, and I don't know how
to do this. Please help me with instructions. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Also... it is always helpful if you say which version of Word you are using.
Instructions for accomplishing many tasks often are very different for Word
2007 than they were for earlier versions of Word.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible