Lorraine Turner Lorraine Turner is offline
Junior Member

Default Copy and paste all numbered lists

I would like to select all of the numbered lists in my document cut them and paste them all at the end of the document so that I have them in summary. Ie I have just the text and all the lists separately.

Is this possible? I'm hoping that there may be some kind of easy macro, vba or even simpler way of doing this!

Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated

Thanks

Lorraine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you saying that you want to preserve the numbering? In that case, you can
copy a numbered list and then paste it as "Unformatted Text"; the list numbers
will be pasted as static text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP