Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kevinchen9 kevinchen9 is offline

Default Formatting Equations in Word 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to understand why the letters in the math region are not
italics by default? Does this have to do with the fact that I made changes to
the normal template (my settings for the normal template a Font: (Asian)
+Body Asian, (Default) Times New Roman, 12 pt, English (U.S.), Justified,
Line spacing: 1.5 lines, Style: Quick Style)?

Is there a way to make the fonts in the math region italic by default
without changing much of my current settings?

Thanks and look forward to your answer!