Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Faulkner Mike Faulkner is offline

Default Starting Word sequence

Hello

OS: WinXP SP2
App: OfficeXP SP2

Could someone please point me towards a document (KB article) that explains
the events that take place when starting Word.

My interest is to why setting the 'Make local copy of files stored on
network...' more than doubles the time Word takes to open on a Network. I
have investigated using local printer drivers etc.

Kind regards
Mike