Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Jessica@aol.com is offline

Default Word 2002 Symbol Entry

Hello,

I am trying to located a symbol that has a number in the middle of a circle
for example 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. The actual number appears as a bullet, again
inside of the circle. I hope my description is clear enough.
--
Liz

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

You actually can make these numbers bullet points. Under bullet character,
select character again and it brings up symbol options, it will not however,
go in numerical order, if you select a 1 with a circle - all bullet points
will be 1 with a circle

" wrote:

Thanks so much.
--
Liz

" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to located a symbol that has a number in the middle of a
circle
for example 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. The actual number appears as a bullet, again
inside of the circle. I hope my description is clear enough.
--
Liz

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I wouldn't describe that as using them for auto numbering.

"PJY" wrote in message
You actually can make these numbers bullet points. Under bullet character,
select character again and it brings up symbol options, it will not
however,
go in numerical order, if you select a 1 with a circle - all bullet points
will be 1 with a circle

" wrote:

Thanks so much.
--
Liz

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can find circled numbers in the Wingdings 2 and other symbol fonts.
You
won't be able to use them for auto numbering, however, if that's what
you're
trying for.

" wrote in
message
Hello,

I am trying to located a symbol that has a number in the middle of a
circle
for example 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. The actual number appears as a bullet,
again
inside of the circle. I hope my description is clear enough.
--
Liz

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

geez - just trying to let her know you can use them as BULLET POINTS - never
said auto numbering - in fact, I clarified that the bullets will not number
themselves. I was not trying to disagree with your answer, if that's what you
thought.

"PJY" wrote in message
You actually can make these numbers bullet points. Under bullet character,
select character again and it brings up symbol options, it will not
however,
go in numerical order, if you select a 1 with a circle - all bullet points
will be 1 with a circle

" wrote:

Thanks so much.
--