Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NarniaUK

Default Making Word do something that Wordperfect can do

I have just been forced by my employer to abandon Wordperfect and use Word.
In Wordperfect when a template was used a window would appear for some text
to be entered into it. When complete the text entered in the boxes in that
window would be entered into the document in various places eg the client's
name and address would automatically be entered on pages 1, 2, 6 & 9.
Basically I want a method of typing text once and it appearing in several
places in a document. No one that I have spoken to knows whether MS Word can
do this. Can anyone help?