Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry Terry is offline

Default Assign a task to mouse button

Is it possible to assign page turning task to the right or left mouse button?
--
TK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichUE RichUE is offline

I don't know how to assign functions directly to the mouse buttons, but in
W2003, you can change the Find Next & Find Prev functions at the bottom of
the vertical scrollbar to Next Page and Prev Page. Does that help?
--
Richard

Search the web and raise money for charity at www.everyclick.com