Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee B Lee B is offline

Default how to insert a one page doc into another doc keeping ALL formatt.

I have used a Word template of our company letterhead on which I have typed
information to become a cover page. I now want to insert this cover page
into the beginning of another document but can't find a way to do it. Any
suggestions would be gratefully accepted!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How readily this will work depends on the styles used in the two documents.
If stylenames conflict you will have to decide which takes precedence.
Otherwise insert a section break at the start of the document then insert
the file before the section break.