Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrey Kazak[_2_] Andrey Kazak[_2_] is offline

Default Insertion total number of list items...

Hallo!

I created a list in Word document. Now I want to insert total number of list
items in the document. Also I want this total numer to be updated while the
total number of list items changes...

Is there any field or othter way to do it?

Thank you in advance for answer!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Insert | Reference | Cross-reference to the paragraph number of the last
paragraph in the list. This will be updated when fields are updated, but if
you add list items at the end, you'll have to redo the cross-reference to
point to the last item.

"Andrey Kazak" wrote in message
news
Hallo!

I created a list in Word document. Now I want to insert total number of
list
items in the document. Also I want this total numer to be updated while
the
total number of list items changes...

Is there any field or othter way to do it?

Thank you in advance for answer!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrey Kazak[_2_] Andrey Kazak[_2_] is offline

Thank you, Suzanne!

Is there any other way to handle modification of last item in the list?