Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CORPSEAL CORPSEAL is offline

Default File conversion

How do I convert a Word 2007 document to HTML?
..

--
Make it a great day!

Earn Beach Money - It''s awesome!
www.epowerbusiness.com
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:38:39 -0700, CORPSEAL
wrote:

How do I convert a Word 2007 document to HTML?
.

Office button Save As Other Formats and set the "Save as type" dropdown to
"Web Page, Filtered (*.htm,*.html)".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CORPSEAL CORPSEAL is offline

Thank you Jay. Your instructions worked. However, a separate file folder was
also set up for the jpegs I used for the front cover and inside page of my
eBook. Not sure how this will work for my compiler. In any event, thanks for
your reply.