abarrett

Default Data Source

With this new XP version I cannot figure out how to create a new data source
for mail merge. I haven't written the letter yet, but I want to actually
view the data source and be able to print the data source--that little box to
add or delete names, addresses, etc does not allow me to print the data
source. When something works and we finally are able to use it why do they
change it!!!! I use the Mail Merge constantly and I guess this is the first
time I've needed to create a new data source--had just been writing new
letters and using my existing data sources. I hope you can understand what
I'm trying to ask.
Thanks!