Granbury

Default Incomplete transfer of data from Outlook

I have created a mailmerge (envelops) in Word from Outlook. It went fine
except for one problem. When the first name is initials the merge picks up
only the first initial and last name. For instance, data in Outlook such as,
"Smith, C.L." is picked up on the envelop as "C. Smith". If my data in
Outlook is a simply a first name the merge is fine. Any ideas on why this is
happening?