mp3ferret

Default how do i add fields in a resume template ie- add more than one jo.

i'm new to ms word. i'm trying to use a resume template. how do i add more
than one job under the experience header ? after i fill in the space for the
one that is shown and tab down it goes to the next heading. please help.
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 19:09:01 -0800, mp3ferret
wrote:

i'm new to ms word. i'm trying to use a resume template. how do i add more
than one job under the experience header ? after i fill in the space for the
one that is shown and tab down it goes to the next heading. please help.

The template is set up as a table, with each entry in a row. With the
cursor in the row you just filled in, go to the Table menu, click
Insert, and then click Rows Below.
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman