Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bill Reid Bill Reid is offline

Default Contacts LIst

At my website I have an extensive address email contacts list file. The Word
2007 program allows me to seek this list to copy it into Word but I can't
find it. What is the clue?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It stil isn't completely clear what you are doing.

What format is the list in? and what file extension does it have (if any)?

What do you mean by Word "allowing you to seek" the list? Are you trying to
select the file in Word's File|Open dialog? Or are you trying to use it as a
merge data source (in which case I am not sure that even Word 2007 can do
that - sorry, I don't have a copy to hand)

Peter Jamieson