Default I need a method to check a Word document for incorrect formatting.

In my company, we prepare several reports and we need a method to review
these reports for page layout and formatting that is outside of company
specifications. Is there a method to do this? Can any one help with this?

Thanks
Stefan Blom

Rather than reviewing the reports after they've been created, why not
provide a template which is formatted according to company
specifications?

--
Stefan Blom

"
t.com wrote in
message ...
In my company, we prepare several reports and we need a method to

review
these reports for page layout and formatting that is outside of

company
specifications. Is there a method to do this? Can any one help with

this?

Thanks

We have tried templates, but unfortunately, these are scientific writings
that go outside a standard format. We have guidelines that give a broader
range of format usage, but sometimes the scientists writing the document try
to be creatative, and we have to have a system to readily identify this and
generate a report of items outside the approved company guidelines. Thank
you for your suggestion though.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Rather than reviewing the reports after they've been created, why not
provide a template which is formatted according to company
specifications?

--
Stefan Blom

"
t.com wrote in
message ...
In my company, we prepare several reports and we need a method to

review
these reports for page layout and formatting that is outside of

company
specifications. Is there a method to do this? Can any one help with

this?

Thanks

Stefan Blom

To me it seems as though teaching the scientists how to properly use
templates could be an effective way to handle this problem.

But if you have decided on an automated solution it would be a good
idea to ask in a VBA newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom