Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A.K. A.K. is offline

Default Hyperlink in Word 2002

Hi,

I had created one bookmark and named it 'First'. Now I had hyperlink a
syntax with that bookmark. Both hyperlink and bookmark are on same page. Now
I want the any one in the following tasks

Can I Hightlight the bookmark area when I click on the hyperlink with my choice of color.
I want to open the same bookmark in a new window just like a popup.

Thanks
A.K.