Change US date to UK date in mail merge

Old February 19th 08, 11:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Curly Worly

Default Change US date to UK date in mail merge

I have created a mail merge document from excel spreadsheet. The date format
in excel is UK format (dd/mm/yyyy). When merging the date field in word it
changes to US date format (mm/dd/yyyy). Word has been installed in UK
version and the operating system is in UK format. How can I change the date
in word merge document from US to UK?

Thanks
Old February 19th 08, 03:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Is your copy of Word fully updated? If so see the section on reversed dates
at http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...002/MM2002.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com