Multiplying cell values from different tables

Old August 31st 09, 12:31 AM
shameerau shameerau is offline

Default Multiplying cell values from different tables

Hi,

I am not a regular user of Word and I am very new to Word programming. I am required to modify an existing word 2003 template. The template has two tables - table 1 has a column for item names and another column for quantites (this table has a few other columns too). table 2 has a column for items and another column for unit price of items. The requirement is - when a user enters a quantity against an item in table 1, Word should multiply this value with the unit price in table 2 and put the result in another column in table one. Could anyone kindly suggest the best way to achive this?

Thanks in advance
Shameer
Old August 31st 09, 10:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.