multiplying two fields in word table

Old October 2nd 07, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lth

Default multiplying two fields in word table

I would like to know hot to multiply two fields in a word table and store the
results in a third field within the table. I did try the multiply fields
formula with the book marks but the result field is showing zero and will not
recalculate with in the table.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Lth
Old October 2nd 07, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Click the cell in which you want the result to appear.
On the Table menu, click Formula.
Delete everything but the equal sign.
In the Paste function box, click and select product. Type the cell
references inside the brackets separated by a comma, eg a1,b1 will multiply
the first two cells in the first row of the table
Does this work for you.

--
Rae Drysdale