RosieTheRiveter

Default How to apply template w/picture-watermark to existng Document?

How to apply template w/picture-watermark to existng Document and have the
watermark show up in the document automatically. It seems like the styles
are re-formatted to the new template, but the watermark does not transfer
over. We have an access app that creates a word doc report. With access we
can only create RTF files. The formatting created with the report driver is
lost. Thus, we created a templated and we were hoping that re-opening the
doc and applying a new template to it would solve the problem. Any
suggestions out there?

Attaching a template to a document does not transfer any formatting or
content--only styles, macros, AutoText, toolbars, etc. To get the effect you
want, you need to insert your RTF document into a new blank document based
on the desired template.

"RosieTheRiveter" wrote in
message ...
How to apply template w/picture-watermark to existng Document and have the
watermark show up in the document automatically. It seems like the styles
are re-formatted to the new template, but the watermark does not transfer
over. We have an access app that creates a word doc report. With access

we
can only create RTF files. The formatting created with the report driver

is
lost. Thus, we created a templated and we were hoping that re-opening the
doc and applying a new template to it would solve the problem. Any
suggestions out there?

How do I apply just a watermark to just one page in a document? mun of PH Microsoft Word Help 1 August 5th 05 08:20 PM
apply a template to existing documents Bubba Gump Shrimp Page Layout 2 July 28th 05 04:46 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Bus. Card Template "Script" watermark doesn't print Quin Coral Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 05 09:12 AM
How can I apply a template to multiple documents? matt ross via OfficeKB.com New Users 1 January 31st 05 06:45 PM