Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cad guy

Default Can I link two files to one hyperlink in Word

I am trying to link two drawings to a hyperlink in word, it only allows me to
select one, can I select more than one for exapmle a two sheet set?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

No, you will need to use a hyperlink for each.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cad guy" Cad wrote in message
I am trying to link two drawings to a hyperlink in word, it only allows me
select one, can I select more than one for exapmle a two sheet set?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Nope, sorry. You need two hyperlinks.

If you attempt to link two drawing with one hyperlink, how is the poor
hyperlink supposed to know which drawing to access? It can't. It's
only a pointer. It doesn't contain artificial intelligence technologies.