Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sol sol is offline

Default Table AutoFormat

I am using MS Word 2007, can anyone tell me the equivalence of Table
AutoFormat from Ms Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...746461033.aspx
"Where is the AutoFormat feature?".

Sol wrote:

I am using MS Word 2007, can anyone tell me the equivalence of Table
AutoFormat from Ms Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sol sol is offline

Thank you for your reply,
I am sorry I did not get back to you sooner.
I went to that link you posted, but after following all the instructions I
did not see the feature I am looking for.
I want to be able to design a table to my desire, in the 2003 version I was
able to do it through the AutoFormat feature. For example make the table with
shadow lines, one regular and one shadow.
I hope now you were able to understand me.
Thank you,
Sol

Sol wrote:

I am using MS Word 2007, can anyone tell me the equivalence of Table
AutoFormat from Ms Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The equivalent of Table AutoFormat in Word 2007 (and Word 2003, for that
matter) is table styles. When the insertion point is in a table, you should
see the contextual Table Tools | Design tab, which has a large group for
Table Styles and another for Table Style Options. You can also define your
own custom table styles.

http://word.mvps.org

Table AutoFormat Mary Lee Tables 1 April 4th 08 01:53 AM
table autoformat ford Tables 1 October 18th 07 07:36 AM
Database Table AutoFormat... Luca Fabbri Page Layout 1 January 12th 06 11:40 AM
table autoformat MervB Microsoft Word Help 3 September 22nd 05 07:34 AM
Table AutoFormat and/or Table Grid style RoxSn Tables 0 September 9th 05 05:06 PM