Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RRABQ RRABQ is offline

Default Deleting Blank Lines Throughout Document

I often find I need to copy emails with way too many blank lines in them and
edit them in Word 2007 to remove the extra lines. On long documents, this
can be a laborious process. Is there some way, possibly through the
"Replace" function, that I can get rid of all of the blank lines at once?
--
RRABQ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Replacing ^p^p with ^p (possibly repeatedly) should do the trick.

For more, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CleanWebText.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP