Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Hyperlink doesn't work

I changed some text in a Word 2000 form with fields to a hyperlink to another
document. When I press the hyperlink, nothing is happening. It doesn't seem
to matter if the base form is protected or not, but it will need to be
protected to enable the fillable fields.

Thanks for the help!!
--
akkrug
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

I got the hyperlink to work by putting section breaks before and after the
hyperlink text and protecting all other sections of the form. The only
problem will be if the user hits the tab key in front of the hyperlink to try
to move to the next protected field. Please let me know if anyone has any
suggestions.

Thanks!!!
--
akkrug