Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
WhiteRat[_2_] WhiteRat[_2_] is offline

Default Open documents in new window

I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances
of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new
windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change
it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago
when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is
done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the
Microsoft Office Button.

Hope this helps
DeanH

.