rajavijayaraj rajavijayaraj is offline
Junior Member

Default how to find when the document has been created.

Dear Friends,
I am having a problems with my solicitor and i report her mistakes to Law society.During this process my solicitor submitted some documents which is all back dated.
How can i prove these documents has been created recently and when exactly those documents has been done.
Any advice will be much appreciated.
Many thanks