Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Joe is offline

Default Pictures don't display in tables

Have been inserting jpegs into word tables for years. Suddenly the picture
doesn't display in normal or print mode. Instead I get an border. If I
click inside of the border the drag handles appear but they are not active.
It's a pain I can live with as the pictures do print however, I can't size
them. What have I messed up?
--
Joe