Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word 2003 Enthusiast Word 2003 Enthusiast is offline

Default What happened to blinking and marching ants in Word 2007?

There used to be a third TAB in FORMAT FONT that enabled you to make the text
BLINK or make it look like RED ANTS (or BLACK ANTS) were MARCHING around the
text, or make te text look like a movie MARQUEE. I can't seem to find that
third TAB in Word 2007. If it was removed, please tell me so I can stop
searching for it. (For example, the Postal BAR CODE was removed from
ENVELOPES and LABELS because Microsoft claims it does not want to misdirect
mal in case the bar code is wrong.) If it was NOT removed, please tell me how
to access it. The text appears perfectly normal when you print the document,
so this type of "highlighting" visible only to the writer is useful in
reminding you to update certain parts of the text in a document you intend to
use every year, every month, etc.