nattasiray nattasiray is offline
Junior Member

Location: Nonthaburee
Question Format Field Page Number

Hello

When I insert page number and format page number found that there is not contain -i-, -ii- , -iii-,....

I don't want to type the minus sign because I want that format display in Table of Content, too. (The TOC was generated by using Reference command tab.)

Does the word the switching format for the field page number? If yes please tell me.

Thanks for your help.

N. Yauvasuta

Last edited by nattasiray : October 26th 13 at 10:03 AM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Format Field Page Number

Unfortunately, that particular format is not supported for page numbers in
Word. The closest equivalence you can get (in Word 2010 and 2013 at least)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP