Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

Default little macro code

Hi all...

Maybe I am asking too much, but I need to ask something.

Is it there macro code for word that is finding errors and highlight them. Errors like for example

JOhn or SarAh. So that it highlight and that I can change to John or Sarah

or if you put comma at end of sentence... Something like that, "small errors"

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

Commas arent much important as errors before (uppercase letters)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For typos such as "JOhn" there is an autocorrect setting in Word. In the
AutoCorrect Options dialog box, click the AutoCorrect tab. Make sure there
is a check mark next to "Correct TWo INitial CApitals."

Grammar check should deal with incorrect punctuation, but it probably won't
catch all possible errors.

Your other examples are more tricky. As far as I know, catching an error
like "SarAH" would require a macro that looks at the text, character by
character. Maybe you could ask in a programming forum such as
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...383 780390327
(in the Microsoft Community).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
Hi all...

Maybe I am asking too much, but I need to ask something.

Is it there macro code for word that is finding errors and highlight them.
Errors like for example

JOhn or SarAh. So that it highlight and that I can change to John or Sarah

or if you put comma at end of sentence... Something like that, "small
errors"

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Dana četvrtak, 7. studenoga 2013. 00:27:07 UTC+1, korisnik Stefan Blom napisao je:
For typos such as "JOhn" there is an autocorrect setting in Word. In the

AutoCorrect Options dialog box, click the AutoCorrect tab. Make sure there

is a check mark next to "Correct TWo INitial CApitals."

Grammar check should deal with incorrect punctuation, but it probably won't

catch all possible errors.

Your other examples are more tricky. As far as I know, catching an error

like "SarAH" would require a macro that looks at the text, character by

character. Maybe you could ask in a programming forum such as

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...383 780390327

(in the Microsoft Community).

--

Stefan Blom

Microsoft Word MVP

Thanks for answer.

I asked on forum I hope someone will answer there.

From all I said before, mostly need checking for errors like JoHn
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

I got answer on that forum.

Thanks for sending me link you really helped me alot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm glad you got it sorted.

Just out of curiosity, I'm guessing this is the thread?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...d-305d9ca4927f

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
I got answer on that forum.

Thanks for sending me link you really helped me alot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

Yeah that's it. I wrote that
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement