James Horst James Horst is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft Word for iOS?

Good morning.

Due to some unfortunate events I had to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am slowly getting used to it and learning new things but I am at loss with Microsoft Word. Is there a Microsoft Word version for iOS? I have all my work, all my documents written in doc and docx files and so far I had no luck with opening them. I am not prone to panic but it is difficult to keep calm. Can someone help me, please?

-------------
James Horst
Roof Restoration Beaumaris
https://www.vivifyroofing.com.au/beaumaris/
London - Custard
MaryJGrimes MaryJGrimes is offline
Junior Member

Microsoft DP-201 test practice test Questions is really very good. And I read them all and they are really very good. By the way, I am badly stuck in my college assignmnent and for that I am looking for professional writing service to complete it. If you know about this plaese let me. Then I can prepare for this exam tension free.
Hector452 Hector452 is offline
Junior Member

I year ago I don't about Microsoft Word. My all friends always talk to me about this software then I decide to learn about this software Now I know all about this software If you have any queries about this then you can text me. https://www.toiletvibe.com/toto-neorest-nx1-review/
Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline
Banned

Hi, I want to hire business plan writer, I want to open my new business and before starting my new business, I want to make a perfect plan for it, If you know any best writer for it, Then please let me know.
DorisTHarbuck DorisTHarbuck is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I don't know how to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am recently learning to make an app, with help of https://www.andromo.com/, where everyone learns to make app with out coding and its totally free.

aricjoshua aricjoshua is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Horst View Post
Good morning.

Due to some unfortunate events I had to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am slowly getting used to it and learning new things but I am at loss with Microsoft Word. Is there a Microsoft Word version for iOS? I have all my work, all my documents written in doc and docx files and so far I had no luck with opening them. I am not prone to panic but it is difficult to keep calm. Can someone help me, please?

-------------
James Horst
Roof Restoration Beaumaris
https://www.vivifyroofing.com.au/beaumaris/
London - Custard
This was a pretty common problem before

Last edited by aricjoshua : September 28th 21 at 02:39 AM
aricjoshua aricjoshua is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Horst View Post
Good morning.

Due to some unfortunate events I had to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am slowly getting used to it and learning new things but I am at loss with Microsoft Word. Is there a Microsoft Word version for iOS? I have all my work, all my documents written in doc and docx files and so far I had no luck with opening them. I am not prone to panic but it is difficult to keep calm. Can someone help me, please?

-------------
James Horst
Roof Restoration Beaumaris
https://www.vivifyroofing.com.au/beaumaris/
London - Custard
On iOS, Microsoft's Office package comprises three tiny programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These programs are available in iPhone and iPad versions, with the iPad version having a fully functional UI identical to the PC version. Hope it help you search.
cookie clicker
KevinDurant KevinDurant is offline
Junior Member

Test your abilities with the most exciting game in the world today: The Impossible Game
jihouni jihouni is offline
Junior Member

The Microsoft Office apps are free to download from the App Store ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to any iPhone or iPad user running iOS 12 or later.
How do I download Microsoft Word on iOS?
Open the App Store on your iPad. ...
Tap on the "Search" option at the bottom-right hand corner of the app.
Type "Microsoft Word" or "Word" in the search bar at the top. ...
Tap "Get" next to Microsoft Word. ...
You can also tap on the Microsoft Word app to view more details.
klondike by threes