Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gator Gator is offline

Default searching for labels

is there a way to search Word's listed label index using dimension's or
labels per page? I can't custom make a label because Word tells me that my
label and page dimensions are not comparable (there isn't a page dimension
listed that fits or is close to mine), I tried to get as close as I could.
Or is there a way to override the listed page dimensions to use my actual
page dimensions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I do not know of any way to search the lists other than by manually
scrolling through them

What are the dimensions of the label, sheet that you want to use?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gator" wrote in message
is there a way to search Word's listed label index using dimension's or
labels per page? I can't custom make a label because Word tells me that
my
label and page dimensions are not comparable (there isn't a page dimension
listed that fits or is close to mine), I tried to get as close as I could.
Or is there a way to override the listed page dimensions to use my actual
page dimensions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the label is a standard size from a 'clone' supplier then usually the
equivalent label number is on the label stock packaging.
You *may* be able to search Avery's site for equivalents.
If not start from a blank with the next larger available paper size and
setup the margins and labels to accommodate what you have.

Searching anmldr Microsoft Word Help 2 October 10th 07 11:16 PM
searching for = getting '?? Mona Webb Microsoft Word Help 3 September 14th 06 10:11 PM
Searching VBA Help MarieJ Microsoft Word Help 1 August 12th 06 07:04 PM
Searching Jeanne Microsoft Word Help 2 January 10th 06 10:52 PM
Searching for a character Dave Neve Microsoft Word Help 1 June 22nd 05 02:22 PM