Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jomuir jomuir is offline

Default Always start a new document priting on a new page

I am doing a set of merge documents and sending them to a printer (printing
on both sides of the paper)

The problem I am having is that the data that is being merged is different
sizes, so one document might be 11 pages long (others 8, or 10 or ??) €“ the
problem with this is the next document then starts printing on the back sheet
of the previous document if it is an odd number of pages.

How can I make every document start printing on a new page?

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Are you merging directly to printer, or merging to a new document first,
then printing?

if it is the former, I would hope that it would work, because Word
should start on an "odd" page number for each new document.

However, if you are merging to a new document first, open our mail merge
main document and look at Word-file-Page Setup-Layout to ensure that
the "section start" is New Page.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk