Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TJ TJ is offline

Default what is the name to a bike that is double seated and double bars?

im looking for the name of a bike that you can ride with two people on it(one
on front and one in the back)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_Daisy

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Tandem.

http://word.mvps.org

"tj" wrote in message
im looking for the name of a bike that you can ride with two people on
it(one
on front and one in the back)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

While you're at it, Suzanne, how about posting your favorite chili recipe?

Tom
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: Tandem.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
: "tj" wrote in message
: ...
: im looking for the name of a bike that you can ride with two people on
: it(one
: on front and one in the back)
:
:

tawiball629 tawiball629 is offline
Junior Member

Around the Block is more arranged with solace and happiness than with speed and execution. This bicycle has a casual plan that puts your body in an upstanding position, lessening back strain. The retro handlebar is bended in reverse, carrying your hands nearer to your body and decreasing the danger of shoulder strain. https://balancebikeguides.com/best-bikes-for-women/

Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline
Banned

Hello, I don't know the name of the bike that is double seat and double bars. But you can search it on Google search where you will find your answer easily. I always prefer to use Google search whenever I want to search something. Recently, I want to know the difference between Shimano Tiagra and Shimano 105 bicycle equipment and I found https://www.bikethesites.com/shimano-tiagra-vs-105/ website with the help of a google search. That is why I am also recommending you to search it over there.

Exactly 24 vs. Double Space Kim Microsoft Word Help 4 May 2nd 23 08:52 AM
Eliminating Double-Double space between paragraphs? shadykt2 Page Layout 2 November 12th 06 02:44 PM
double quotes Ron Chapple New Users 3 January 29th 06 11:03 PM
using a double dash Rod Microsoft Word Help 2 January 20th 05 09:23 PM
Double Spacing Allison Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 05 01:17 AM