Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DianneZ DianneZ is offline

Default cover pages how to make customize

I have Word 2007. Can I make custom cover pages and get them to show up on
the insert tab - pages group - cover page drop down? If so can someone write
the steps on how?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Create an "example" cover page, by adding contents and formatting as
desired. Select the whole page. On the Insert tab, click Cover Page, and
then click Save Selection to Cover Page Gallery. In the Create New Building
Block dialog box, type a name for your cover page. For "Save in," choose the
template where you want to store it. Make sure that "Insert contents in its
own page" is selected under "Options." When you are done, click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DianneZ" wrote in message
I have Word 2007. Can I make custom cover pages and get them to show up on
the insert tab - pages group - cover page drop down? If so can someone
write
the steps on how?
Thanks

How to make customize command changes permanent? CJN Microsoft Word Help 2 April 30th 07 03:03 PM
Cover Pages Andrew Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 06 03:21 AM
how do I make a cover letter? Liv4112 Page Layout 2 June 29th 06 11:33 PM
How do I customize fax cover sheet? Word novice Mailmerge 3 January 31st 06 07:37 AM
Anyone have a CD-cover template/how to make one myself? Hallvard Tangeraas New Users 3 January 4th 05 02:13 PM