Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LKB LKB is offline

Default How can I create a drop-down box that offers room for more text?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"LKB" wrote in message

Use this space to describe what you want to do. What do you mean by "offers
room for more text?"