Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Word 2007

Greetings, I recently upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007, and I cannot find
in the newer version the means for setting as default "blue background with
white lettering". I would like to set up the program so that pages display in
blue with white text, instead of white with black text. Can anyone help me
out, here?

Thanks,
--
jerry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Jerry,

That feature is gone in the Word2007 version. If it is something that you
prefer (e.g., easy on your eyes) then I suppose that you create a template
using a blue colored page background (Page LayoutPage BackgroundPage
Color) and then set the font color to white (HomeFont Group dialog box
launcher (little arrow bottom right of the group)

jerry wrote:
Greetings, I recently upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007, and I
cannot find in the newer version the means for setting as default
"blue background with white lettering". I would like to set up the
program so that pages display in blue with white text, instead of
white with black text. Can anyone help me out, here?

Thanks,

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org