Ruth

Default Clip Art will not go to my basket for download

Using Office 2003, XP with Service Pack 2 update. InoculateIT virus
protection.
While on Microsoft Online trying to download clip art, I can check the box
to download the picture but it will not go to the basket to download. I can
do the same process on other pc's on our network with the same software. It
is probably a security setting or a default setting that needs to be changed,
but I'm not sure where to look. Thanks, Ruth