Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rev. Michael L. Burns[_2_] Rev. Michael L. Burns[_2_] is offline

Default Quick Question

I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently
set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a
way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010?

Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns
wrote:

I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently
set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a
way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010?

Michael

That hasn't changed. You can select Office in the Control Panel
Programs & Features dialog and select Change, then choose Repair in
the installer dialog. If you just need to reregister Word, use the
Start Run box and enter winword /r .

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Via the Windows Control PanelAdd Remove ProgramsSelect Office 2010 and
then Modify or Change and check the Repair radiobutton.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Rev. Michael L. Burns" wrote in message
. com...

I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have
recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version
there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that
in Office 2010?

Michael

Quick Parts Question cliffordjf Microsoft Word Help 1 June 17th 09 03:08 AM
quick question Morgan Microsoft Word Help 4 June 15th 07 06:42 AM
Quick Question Me Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 05 06:37 PM
Have a quick question about borders and images help please joedrifter1 New Users 2 September 9th 05 09:41 PM
quick question donna Microsoft Word Help 4 August 8th 05 02:11 PM