Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Asa Cronqvist Asa Cronqvist is offline

Default Full screen reading view removes logos

I am using Word 2007 and I have logos in the header of my document.
I've noticed that if I send the document via e-mail and the recipient
opens it in full screen reading view - the logos are removed. Even
when they exit this view. Logos are still gone. Can anything be done
to prevent this? Has anybody else had this happen?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Full Screen Reading view does not display headers and footers. I suspect
that when your recipients "exit the view," they are switching into Print
Layout view with white space hidden, which also suppresses headers and
footers; see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

http://word.mvps.org