davidjerk davidjerk is offline
Junior Member

Default Different Page Setup

Hi Sir,
I humbly seek help and advice on the Page Setup in Microsoft Word 2010. The original doc file is A5 however when it is converted to pdf, it changed to A4 with two pages side by side. Can I have the final pdf as what it is in the doc which is A5 per page? Attached herewith a file for your further review. Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip A4 size in pdf.zip (26.4 KB, 257 views)
Ursul Ursul is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjerk View Post
Hi Sir,
I humbly seek help and advice on the Page Setup in Microsoft Word 2010. The original doc file is A5 however when it is converted to pdf, it changed to A4 with two pages side by side. Can I have the final pdf as what it is in the doc which is A5 per page? Attached herewith a file for your further review. Thanks in advance.
If you are doing this directly through Word's "Save & Send" option, then note that this is in some way connected to your printer spooling setup, so may I suggest you have a look at your Printer setup and change the settings there and try again.

Cheers