Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bojan0810@gmail.com is offline

Default big problem

I cant figure it out why on my laptop everything is working fine but on other pc there are page numbers missing.

I tried different versions of word, I tried 2010 and 2003. Both failed.

Text boxes are in header (with text boxes I can move wherever I want)

I even made new document in word 2003, but still text boxes are missing.

When I convert to PDF, page numbers are there on laptop and on other pc.

But in word there are simply not there.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe your document is set to "Hide White Space." Put your cursor directly
on the line between pages and double-click.

If it happens on new documents, then maybe your Normal template is set that
way. Open the template and fix it, type a character and delete it to be
sure that Word knows you made a change, and save it.

(Open a template using the Open command on the menu, not by clicking on it
-- if you click on it you get a new document and changing it won't affect
the template.)

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:01:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:

I cant figure it out why on my laptop everything is working fine but on other pc there are page numbers missing.

I tried different versions of word, I tried 2010 and 2003. Both failed.
Text boxes are in header (with text boxes I can move wherever I want)
I even made new document in word 2003, but still text boxes are missing.
When I convert to PDF, page numbers are there on laptop and on other pc.
But in word there are simply not there.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Dana utorak, 12. studenoga 2013. 16:10:48 UTC+1, korisnik Peter T. Daniels napisao je:
[...]

Not using template and "Hide White Space" I tried that before.

I can't find what is problem.

but thanks for helping

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Dana četvrtak, 14. studenoga 2013. 13:31:28 UTC+1, korisnik Peter T. Daniels napisao je:
[...]

you are right. I thought you mean about some other template