Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Denise

Default add list of email addresses to address book

I have a word document with a list of email addresses that I'd like to add to
my outlook express address book. Is there any way I can do this other than
one by one? I don't need names, mail addresses, etc just the email addresses.
Thanks.
Denise
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGVuaXNl?=,

I have a word document with a list of email addresses that I'd like to add to
my outlook express address book. Is there any way I can do this other than
one by one? I don't need names, mail addresses, etc just the email addresses.

Certainly nothing built into Word.

I'm not really familiar with OE, so I'm not sure what it's importing
capabilities are. But possibly, if you save this Word document as "plain text",
you can import it into OE. You might try asking in an OE newsgroup (it's a
subset of Internet Explorer, so try starting in that section)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)