Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LOVE-LY?

Default can someone help me with the product key?

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow please
help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

No MS Office CD.. no MS Office installation..

Do you have a fast internet connection?..

http://www.openoffice.org/

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"LOVE-LY?" wrote in message
i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow
please
help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie

Windows comes with Wordpad, which is a basic word processor that
might be sufficient for your immediate need. If you want
Microsoft Word or Microsoft Office, then you will have to buy it
like the rest of us.

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow please
help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

It never ceases to amaze me that people will post *here* of all places to
try to get a bootlegged copy of Office.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow
please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

It's your own fault for waiting until the day before a lab
report is due to prepare it. Had you asked us earlier,
we would have chipped in and bought you a copy of
Microsoft Office 2003. Yeah, right. If you can find
someone with an Office 2003 CD set, here's my Office
product-ID:

UPP-YOURS-PIRATE-FATT-CHANCE-GOAWAY

As one of the fine gentlemen of this group suggested, use the
bundled WordPad word processing application to prepare
your lab report. It's not fancy but it will get the job done.

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Joe

Your reply was directed at JoAnn.. while she can be grumpy sometimes, she is
no pirate.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow
please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

No, Mike, it wasn't intentionally directed at sweet JoAnn.
I was thinking that it would appear under the OP. Guessed
wrong. Am having one of those bad days. Too many PC
problems today. I'll delete the message and try again.

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

The OP did not ask for an *Office* CD. He may require a Led Zeppelin CD in
order to be able to effectively write up his lab report. Or he may want a
blank CD to put his lab report on. He may even mean he doesn't have a CD
player.

I just hope he writes his lab reports with more clarity than his posts. And
if he is trying to get Office for free then I hope he also writes his lab
reports with more integrity.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"LOVE-LY?" wrote in message
i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow
please
help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

ARGH, matey! Is that a pegleg or are you................ oh wait, it's not
Talk Like a Pirate Day, is it? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow
please help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I knew you didn't mean me. You thought I'd match your contribution, didn't
you? And I will. I'll even triple your contribution.

Bwah ha ha ha ha!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Update problem Roy Smith New Users 2 October 12th 05 10:47 PM
Why do I need a product code to access Microsoft Word? Sanimac Microsoft Word Help 1 August 6th 05 04:07 AM
product key for Word 2004 for Mac Carol R. Microsoft Word Help 10 June 21st 05 07:20 AM
find product code key sick & tired of pop ups Microsoft Word Help 1 March 24th 05 02:39 AM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM