Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
David

Default Highlights

Hi,

I want to have a large word document, saved on my work's server so that up
to 50 people can make their changes to the document simultaniuosly. is this
something possible?

Also, does anyone know a way to change the default colors for highlight
colors on word?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi David

David wrote:
I want to have a large word document, saved on my work's server so that up
to 50 people can make their changes to the document simultaniuosly. is this
something possible?

I've never heard of anyone successfully doing that: Word is not built to
open a file simultaneously with write access (not a trivial thing, of
course).

Also, does anyone know a way to change the default colors for highlight
colors on word?

There's no way to do that either, at least not with the normal
highlights. You can use table/paragraph shadings instead?

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS