Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bourbondog

Default View - print layout does not show up, now I only have web layout?

When I used to preview - using View - print layout.

Now all I have is View - Web layout. How do I get print layout back? This
happens in new documents I have created, just not documents received by
others.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You should still have Print Layout on the horizontal scroll bar. To restore
it to the View menu, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

news