Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ShivN

Default I lose formating when sending emails

If I create a document using "page view" and try to send in as an email (NOT
an attachment) I lose all the formatting. The text boxes shift, the text in
the boxes moves out of the box, the margins shift and diagrams get jumbled.

Please, someone, anyone, help me!

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Formatted e-mails are usually html, so a good start would be to use Web
view - however as you have no control whatsoever over how the recipient will
view your e-mails, if you wish to retain the formatting you have created,
the best plan is to save the document as PDF format (for which you'll need
extra software) and send it as an attachment.