Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
esh16 esh16 is offline

Default Getting rid of black line bar in Word 2002

I did not have this problem before. But now, whenever I am trying to create
a new document, while typing in any text on the blank document, a black bar
line appears and covers the whole text, so I can't see anything that I am
typing. Can anyone tell me, what is causing the bar and how to get rid of it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303507.

--