Robert

Default Letter of Intent

What is "Letter of Intent" for a job format? A school district I just
started substituting for has some full-time opening and they are asking for
the letter of intent. Thanks for the help. Robert

Have you tried Google?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+ Search
will lead you to
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+ Search