Corine

Default How do I print a document double-sided? I can't find a print opti.

Is there any way to set print options so that a document is printed on two
sides of every sheet?
I found the option to print 2 or 4 pages to a sheet, but not double-side.

If your printer is capable of duplex printing, then there will be a setting
for that in the printer Properties. Otherwise, check the box for "Manual
duplex" in Word's Print dialog.

"Corine" wrote in message
Is there any way to set print options so that a document is printed on two
sides of every sheet?
I found the option to print 2 or 4 pages to a sheet, but not double-side.

No, I think this must have been introduced in Word 2002. But you can do it
yourself. Print all the Odd pages first, then put the paper back in the tray
and print the Even pages. Depending on how your printer outputs pages (face
up, face down, in what order), you may need to check "Reverse print order"
in the Print Options for the second pass (and make sure you extract the last
page if you have an odd number of pages).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If your printer is capable of duplex printing, then there will be a

setting
for that in the printer Properties. Otherwise, check the box for "Manual
duplex" in Word's Print dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.